Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Lunes 27 Noviembre

Up bright an early again, had to pack my bags, today I moved into "homestay" with the school. I now have a new family. Friendly bunch of people haven´t quite worked out who everyone is yet, but it´s good for practicing the old español.

Spent the morning in school and the afternoon took a leasurely stroll up to a local landmark (who´s name I now forget, I´ll add it tomorrow).



Great view back across town to the volcano. Keep forgetting that Antigua has been destroyed several times by earthquakes. It´s only a matter of time before one of these "inactive" volcanos gets a bit excitable and takes the town out again.



Couple of beers in the afternoon watching the sun go down and then home for dinner with the family. Got some Spanish homework to do, more verbs to learn and more grammer. Early night tonight, need a bit of rest.

No comments: