Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Guitar lessons

As part of my transformation from office worker to official travelling bloke I have started Guitar lessons.

ve gone halves with a girl from school who´s a guitar teacher back in the states, she gets to have fun playing the guitar and I get to learn a few tunes.

So far she has tried to get me to play Knocking on Heavens Door, a riff from Daytripper by the Beatles and I´ve also had a go at the start of Smoke on The Water - I´m surprisingly good! There´s been no complaints from the neighbours yet...

Spanish is also progressing. Actually managed a conversation with my teacher that lasted more than five minutes. We are now studying the two past tenses. Very confusing. Have also discovered that there are 15 tenses in Spanish. Don´t think I´m going to need them all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do your dancing lessons start?

aNt said...

looking good dude, and 'danger' i think his dancing lessons will need long then hes away for, alot longer!

Anonymous said...

yo chris - keep up the postings. Sean & Helen.